We are currently looking for a talented and proactive Senior Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer to join our awesome team. You should have some experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud – or be willing and eager to learn.
This is a very exciting opportunity for the right candidate to join a dynamic, growing agency working across some of Australia’s greatest brands to deliver exceptional marketing solutions.
You will be part of a team which has passion for automated digital marketing and provides clients with a high level of current industry, technical and practical advice from project concept through to completion. This is an opportunity to work with some of Australia’s leading brands to deliver result driven strategic marketing programs.
Responsibilities are (but are not limited to)
- Coding of approved designs from a PSD file into a completed email, landing page, forms and / or microsites / websites, as per project requirement
- Insertion of code into Salesforce Marketing Cloud (formerly ExactTarget) software, or into client ftp server
- Creating responsive code to function perfectly in various email clients and browsers
- QA testing and checking across multiple email clients and browsers
- Providing recommendations for implementations, integrations, campaign builds, microsites, data extension structures and campaign based campaigns
- Ensuring projects are delivered on time and if delays occur ensure they are communicated with the Project Manager, as soon as possible.
- Adding AMPscript into code – support will be provided to learn AMPscript.
- Creating data scripts to move or process data within the Exact Target software
- Creating database structures, linking of data base with campaign assets (forms, landing pages, microsites)
- Using data to trigger marketing communications such as automated marketing programs
- Structuring data to use in automated marketing programs
- Loading data into client’s database via FTP and manual uploads
- Creating subscriber lists and data extensions
- Data segmentation and analysis
Time management & delivery:
- Ensuring every project is to a high standard within the specified timeframe
- Perform support and development activities for applications/projects assigned
- Work closely with other developers in the team, business analyst, QA analyst and project managers
- Assisting team members with their ExactTarget system knowledge development
- Providing holiday coverage when required
Requirements for the position:
- Exceptional work ethic, ability to perform under pressure, meet deadlines and demonstrate enthusiasm towards colleagues and clients
- Good understanding of Microsoft Excel for managing data
- Good understanding of data and database concepts such as SQL, RDMS, and OODB
- Good understanding of SOA, multi-tiered, and cloud based system
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills
- Strong attention to detail
If you think you’d LOVE this role, please apply by emailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org, or complete the online Seek application by clicking Apply Now below.